Re: boot-floppies progress

Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> writes:
> However, to create the base archive, I need a libc6 release of dpkg, perl &
> silo.
> Anders, are you ready to upload dpkg ?
> Davide, are you ready to upload silo ?
> Anybody is working on perl ? Stephen ?

Perl is waiting on two things:

1. Me to finish the install on the Sparc5 I have to the point where I can
do development (which may be done)

2. Me to find the (hopefully) five minutes it should take to configure pgp
to work with Gnus, and then find someone in San Francisco to sign my
developer's keys. :(

The second item shouldn't be the difficulty it's proving but my day-job is
a little demanding right now (Don't ya love doing SAP benchmarks :>)

--
Stephen
---