Current State of Debian Sparc Port

Hello,
 With the regretful demise of redhat for sparc i am wondering if it is
going to become a lost cause. What is the current situation for the
debian sparc distribution. I also am extremely interested in the serial
drivers. I want one of my sparcs to do nothing but dial into my ISP fire
up a ppp connection and then masq. my internal network at home.

--
Douglas F. Elznic
delznic@acm.org