Re: Does sparc need/want libc5 (i.e. non-g) versions of libraries?

On 4 Nov 1997, James Troup wrote:

> I'm finally getting round to updating my packages which include 4
> shared libraries and I need to know if I should exclude the sparc from
> the building of the libc5 versions of the libraries?

	sparc has a working libc5, but we still don't have altgcc, so
it's difficult to build both libc5 and libc6 versions of the
libraries.

	But I hope we'll have altgcc some time soon :)  So, please,
don't treat sparc specially at all.

	Thanks.

--
Juan Cespedes