redhat patches

hi.

i wondered : did someone try to extract redhat patches from all their
sparc packages ? it's gpl, so we are allowed to take the patches of
other distributions and use them... or doesn't redhat have patches ?
i don't knbow their srpm format...

btw: what about setting up a database/ftp/whatever somewhere with all
patches from all distributions (and all plattforms). i used patches from
other distributions for isdn, and it saved me some time. of course all
distributions send their patches back to the maintainers (i hope so),
but in many cases this way isn't fast enough ...

andreas