Re: Strange snapshot repository behaviour

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> I just guessed it was unstable because I'm familiar with how Debian
> works - almost all packages first enter unstable when they get added to
> the archive and only later migrate to testing.
or experimental first ;)

not that I am looking for more job for myself or for you Peter, but it
would have been indeed cool to have per each source package listing of
entered/left dates for each archive/suite/component where that binary
was present.
but cool thing is that nothing is lost -- all information is in the DB
and corresponding parts of the farm, so just needs to be processed.

Sure thing, it would require Debian-archive layout specific handling,
which Peter was trying to avoid in general, but if someone comes
in with a patch, I bet  he could reconsider ;)?