Re: Strange snapshot repository behaviour

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Brad Milne wrote:

> Thanks a lot Peter
>
> How did you work out which release it was in? Is it a matter of going
> through each release for the date until it's found? Is it at all possible to
> have the release name somewhere in the info for the package on the site?

Unfortunately that information is not available in snapshot - it doesn't
really know itself.

I just guessed it was unstable because I'm familiar with how Debian
works - almost all packages first enter unstable when they get added to
the archive and only later migrate to testing.

Cheers,