Re: Debian potato, zh_TW.Big5 locale not supported??

¡¾ ÔÚ kkto@csis.hku.hk (Isaac To) µÄ´ó×÷ÖÐÌáµ½: ¡¿
:     Isaac> The problem seems rather strange.  "du --help" does work and can
:     Isaac> show the Chinese characters.  As far as I have tried, every
:     Isaac> program that uses X failed.  Any idea?
: Forgot to mention one more thing.  I happened to have installed libc6-bin
: without upgrading libc6 and locale.  The symptoms started to appear from
: then on (before upgrading libc6).  Maybe that add some more hint, I don't
: know.

Dear Issac,

Is 'libc6-bin' a just typo? There is no such package.
FWIW, I have no problem in X, at least gnomeicu displays Trad. Chinese
correctly.

--
¡ù À´Ô´ ¡õ e-Fever BBS £À bbs.e-fever.dhs.org ¡õ [From: pc89179.cse.cuhk.edu]

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]