Re: dh_installcatalogs for XML and XML registered sgml-data available

Hi,

I was under the impression that we do support stuff under /usr/share/xml to be
symlinked under /usr/share/sgml and to be registered in the SGML catalog system
for backward compatibility reasons and what other good reasons one can have but
not the other way around.

So, why is sgml-data 2.0 registering stuff under /usr/share/sgml in the XML
catalog system (and even without it being symlinked under /usr/share/xml)?

Also, the XML catalog schema is already in xml-core and registered in the XML
catalog system by that package.  This should not be done by sgml-data 2.0.
Maybe xml-core should also contain (and register???) the other versions of
the XML catalog schema (and symlinking under /usr/share/sgml and registering
in the SGML catalog system).

Thanks,
Ardo