dh_installcatalogs for XML and XML registered sgml-data available

I've put up some stuff at <http://gw-ny.onshored.com/debian/> which
you all might be interested -- and about which I'm interested to hear
comments.

That currently contains a version of debhelper versioned at 4.1.83.1
which includes an enhanced dh_installcatalogs which can register XML
catalogs (not just SGML catalogs).  Ardo did most of the work, I'm
finishing up in order to get this integrated into debhelper.

It also contains sgml-data 2.0, which registers all provided XML
materials and also provides the XML catalog DTDs and such.

FYI, my plan is to tighten up dh_installcatalogs a bit, resubmit that
as a patch for Joey Hess.  I'll have to wait for that to be accepted
before I can upload sgml-data, since there's a build-dependency there.

Please email comments to this list.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>