Re: Help Wanted for dict-jargon

Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> wrote:

> Excuse me?  It hasn't been officially announced yet, but xml-core is
> officially on sid.  The next step is to update dh_installcatalogs to
> handle XML catalogs and then all packages with XML stuff can start
> using that to create XML catalogs under /etc/xml.

I've seen 'xml-core' announce - and that whas great news!.
But as long as at least 'docbook-xml' has not been updated to support XML
catalogs   it is up to the user to setup the catalog entries.
If Bob want's to do that, this is OK, I only wanted to show him a way to get a
text version out of the XML source.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org