Re: Help Wanted for dict-jargon

Michael Wiedmann (mw@miwie.in-berlin.de) wrote:
> * Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org> wrote [030901 16:54]:
> >      Thanks for your response.  'name-extract' is in the same
> > directory as the Makefile, so that is no problem.
> >      Where are entities normally defined?  The undefined entities are
> > primarily ones that I would expect to be standard - 'lsquo', 'rsquo',
> > 'mdash', 'ouml', etc, so I would expect some standard DTD or
> > stylesheet would include them.
>
> You should change the reference to the online version of "db3xml.dtd"
> in "jargon.xml" to a locally installed one (like Neil suggested in
> his posting). This is due to still missing support on Debian for XML
> catalogs.

Excuse me?  It hasn't been officially announced yet, but xml-core is
officially on sid.  The next step is to update dh_installcatalogs to
handle XML catalogs and then all packages with XML stuff can start
using that to create XML catalogs under /etc/xml.

Thanks,
Ardo (maintianer of xml-core)
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij