Re: [SUMMARY] Divergance with LSB spec

>>"Mark" == Mark Johnson <mark@phy.duke.edu> writes:

 Mark> However, it sounds like psgml chokes on the CATALOG directive in the
 Mark> super-catalog:

	It may turn out that psgml does suppor the CATALOG
 directive. The problems are twofold:
  a) /etc/sgml/catalog contains an entry for /usr/lib/sgml/catalog,
     and that file happens to be a symlink to /etc/sgml/catalog. The
     resulting circular link is something that gives psgml pause
     (though when it runs out of space it does come back with an
     error).
  b) The relative paths in  /etc/sgml/transition.cat imply that the
     dtd's should be found in a subdir under /etc/sgml, which they
     obviously are not present in. A BASE directive, at least, is
     required, and I don't yet know if psgml supports base
     directives.

 Mark>  http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/7085/0/5229979/

 Mark> Feedback is encouraged.

	Are you dropping support for the layout described in
 /usr/share/doc/sgml-base/sgml_layout.txt.gz ? I think dropping
 support would be a shame.

	manoj
--
You get along very well with everyone except animals and people.