new version of sgml-base uploaded

Hi,

I've uploaded a new version of sgml-base to ftp-master.  This version
starts the transition of /usr/lib/sgml to /usr/share/sgml.

Installing this version will

 - move /etc/sgml.catalog to /etc/sgml/transition.cat
 - symlink /usr/lib/sgml/catalog to /etc/sgml/transition.cat
 - install the SGML super catalog /etc/sgml/catalog
 - install a new catalog maintenance tool `update-catalog`
 - add /etc/sgml/transition.cat to the super catalog
 - install a bunch of documents about the new policy

Initially /usr/lib/sgml/catalog was to be symlinked to the super
catalog, but then psgml didn't work anymore.  Apparently psgml
doesn't support CATALOG (the xemacs version does).  To prevent
other things from breaking too I've decided to make the symlink
as described above.

This means that we now first have to adapt the SGML tools to look
at the super catalog and understand the CATALOG directive.  Only
then we can start moving the stuff currently under /usr/lib/sgml
to /usr/share/sgml.

If anybody needs any help with this let me know.  I'm willing to do
NMU's, test packages, etc.  In the meantime I'll also integrate all
the policy related docs into a single doc and work on some new tools
to support ordinary catalogs.

Thanks,
Ardo
--