Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 5113-1] firefox-esr security update

Why not?

On 16.04.22 16:05, Elmar Stellnberger wrote:
>    Given that this should not be possible for some reason, please
> share your knowledge about these bugs, so that people like me
> can try to find a fix.
>
> Elmar

On 11.04.22 23:57, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
It is possible; if someone tracks down the respective GCC change and backports
it to GCC 8 in Buster or alternatively lands a patch in the ESR91 branch
which changes the code to no longer trigger the ICE, that would fix it.

But realistically the number of people who actively care about i386 support is
really, really small so I wouldn't count on it...

Cheers,
         Moritz