Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 5113-1] firefox-esr security update

Friedhelm Waitzmann wrote:
>> For the oldstable distribution (buster), these problems have
>> been fixed in version 91.8.0esr-1~deb10u1.
>
>  Where can I get this from for buster and architecture i386?
> <http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/buster/updates/main/binary-i386/Packages.xz>
>  does not have it.

The Firefox ESR91 series triggers an internal compiler error
with the GCC version included in Debian 10, so there's no build
available currently.

There's one for Debian 11 (where GCC builds it correctly), but
I'd instead suggest to switch to amd64 instead.

Cheers,
        Moritz