Re: Is oldstable security support duration something to be proud of?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:42:39PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Thanks, I didn't know that duration was measured in security points
> nowadays.

Given that Debian has more packages for the same software base (since
we tend to split up packages, which is IMO a good thing), you have a
point here.

However, how would you do a fair comparision of security support? IMO,
speed to release fixed versions should be taken into account as well.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190