Re: Is oldstable security support duration something to be proud of?

Hi Marc,

and everybody else: please dont feed the troll. He was well known from
debian-release@, now debian-www@ and debian-security@ know him as well and he
will probably proceed to another channel.

Business as usual on the internet. I expect you received silly spam today too,
do you want to hear about mine? I'd rather not.

BTW, FWIW: the bug in question was closed, before this topic even got moved to
this list. I have to admit, this was a quite excellent example of trolling,
kudos!

regards & have a nice day,
	Holger