Re: Bad press again...

* Frans Pop:

> On Monday 29 August 2005 21:40, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> > I see no "(as DPL) I appoint" or "I delegate" in that mail.
>>
>> This is not necessary.
>
> I'm sorry, but I still think you're doing creative reading. There is only
> an announcement of the addition of a new member to an existing team.

I've obtained permission from tbm to quote the message reproduced
below in public.  This should make it clear that the intent was to
delegate: "Nach [URL] hat debian-admin klar die Authorität" --
"according to [URL], debian-admin clearly has authority", and
debian-admin was only listed in the referenced web page.  If the DPL
felt that even that was enough to express delegation, mentioning the
security team in the list message itself should make things even more
clear.