Re: Bad press again...

On Monday 29 August 2005 22:23, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I've obtained permission from tbm to quote the message reproduced
> below in public.  This should make it clear that the intent was to
> delegate: "Nach [URL] hat debian-admin klar die Authorität" --
> "according to [URL], debian-admin clearly has authority", and
> debian-admin was only listed in the referenced web page.  If the DPL
> felt that even that was enough to express delegation, mentioning the
> security team in the list message itself should make things even more
> clear.

Does that mean everybody listed in the w.d.o/intro/organization pages is
automatically a delegate in the formal sense? Surely not...
However, this will be my last post on this subject. I remain unconvinced.
Clarification of the status of the current team would be nice.

(BTW. I would have no problem with the security team being delegates. I
just feel that your "evidence" is unconvincing.)