[OT] tales (was: woody kernel image)

Hi!

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [050130 20:29]:

> > how does it come, that every time, you're telling such a story and are
> > requested for some proof, one of your services is down, you cite
> > completly unrelated URLs or you don't answer at all?
> Why not go to <http://lists.debian.org/> and search for it ?

May I add this as an other case of "MK makes statements which she can't
proofe" to my list?  Making a statement, and telling others to proof it
for themself doesn't make your argument look very good.

But anyway, I'm subscribed to both lists, and all I can say is:

Been there, done that, got no shirt.

So until I'm showed otherwise, I'm convident, that there is no mail to
debian-devel or debian-kernel, stating that support for the 2.4.18*
kernels in the current stable release has been dropped.

And beside that, Joeys, forwarded to this list by Jan Minar a couple of
hours ago (id: <[🔎] 20050130160656.GF6240@kontryhel.haltyr.dyndns.org>)
proofes, that you are wrong.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS:  I'm still waiting for proofs of other statements you made for
example in the -user-german list, like "Google runs 100000 Debian
servers" or "DDs develop only Debian software, Maintainers maintain
packages" and some others.

PPS:  Are you aware that there are guys out there, thinking of
collecting all your contraticting, unproofen or proofen wrong statements
to a "Michelle Konzack"-FAQ?  Luckily for you no one has the time for
this sisyphos job.

--
http://learn.to/quote/