Re: woody kernel image

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 07:12:21PM -0800, peace bwitchu wrote:
> This has been bothering me as well.  They dropped
> support for kernel 2.4.18 when Herbert Xu left but I
> don't remember seeing any notification of this.  I
> roll my own but how many boxes out there havn't been
> patched because they didn't know?

I had no idea this had happened.  I wish I knew.  I have a machine
running a Debian Woody webserver on 2.4.18 right now which is exposed
to the Internet.  Granted, apache is in a chroot jail and I have iptables
blocking all ports but 80 and 22, but still, I would have liked to have
known that 2.4.18 was not being maintained.

This should be posted somewhere easy to find so that folks know.

Where is it posted that the dropped support for 2.4.18?

--Shawn