Re: murphy in sbl.spamhaus.org

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 10:04:38AM +0100, Christian Storch wrote:
> What about greylisting depending on results of e.g. SA?
> Only above a limit of scores from SA greylisting would be become active.

Use as many RBLs instead of the SA score, but use them not for blocking but
for activating greylisting, teergrubing and non-pipelining/synch-checks.
All these actions effectivly block ratware but by using the RBLs you can
avoid hitting the delays on real MTAs.

Regards,

David
--
  * Customer: "My palmtop won't turn on."
  * Tech Support: "Did the battery run out, maybe?"