Re: murphy in sbl.spamhaus.org

Quoting Robert Vangel <vangelr@rfgt.net>:

> I have been seeing a few (quite a few.. due to the amount of lists I am
> subscribed to) messages in my postfix log's about
> murphy.debian.org[146.82.138.6] being blocked due to being present in
> spamhaus.org's SBL list.

Now it is in Spamcop's list:
http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=146.82.138.6

I have removed bl.spamcop.net from our RBLs. Alas Spamcop does not
publish a contact mail address to tell them they have done something
Stoopid(tm).

BTW, outgoing.securityfocus.com and netsys.com are in Spamcop's list,
too. netsys.com is running some very popular mailing lists like Full
Disclosure and Sun Manager's. Security Focus is obvious.

Since Spamcop does not talk to lowly insignificant users, can the
listmaster please get the weenies at Spamcop to whitelist murphy?

<rant>This is the fourth RBL I had to remove because all those
SFBs are too Stoopid(tm) to whitelist important mail servers.</rant>

Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "... putting a mail server on the Internet without filtering is like   |