Re: doing an ssh into a compromised host

On 03/11/2004, Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> Do you have such a thing?  I would absolutely love an ssh agent that
> only asks for pass-phrases as needed, times them out eventually, and
> can prompt before answering a challenge.

quintuple-agent does something like this. Not sure if it supports ssh
or not - its really for gpg and such. Looks like you could write a
wrapper script so that it supported ssh though.

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams -- http://www.quintic.co.uk
Quintic Ltd, 39 Newnham Road, Cambridge, UK