doing an ssh into a compromised host

I have discovered that one of the machines I have an account on has been
hacked. As a result, I am left with the following worries.

I have been doing ssh into the box. THe client is set up not to request
the X forwarding by the default. When I try "ssh -v" now, I observe no X
forwarding being established, whereas "ssh -X -v"  does establish X.
Question is, could the server have forced an X forwarding on me (w/o my
knowledge) having sniffed my local keystrokes? FWIW, I have been doing
"ssh-add" and then ssh w/o a need to enter any password during the
authentication with the compromised remote host.

Thanks for your explanations in advance,
Vassilii