Re: kernel-source 2.4.20 + grsecurity + freeswan

Le jeu, Jun 05, 2003 a 21:50:33 -0400, Hubert Chan a écrit:

> [...]
>
> Vinai> There seem to be problems using both the grsecurity and the
> Vinai> freeswan patches (at least I haven't been successfull applying
> Vinai> the patches - I tried the debian versions and the "official" ones
> Vinai> from the different project sites of the patches and the kernel
> Vinai> sources).
>
> I have a Debian/sid machine running a 2.4.20 kernel with both patches
> applied (along with a whole bunch of other patches), and had no problems
> applying the patches.  The patches and kernel sources I got from the sid
> repository maybe about a month ago.  I would imagine that there
> shouldn't be much of an issue using the patches and kernel sources from
> sid on a stable box.

do you happen to have XFS patched onto that kernel? :) and what was the
order of the patching?

eric
(infrequent poster)

> --
> Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
> PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA
> Fingerprint: 96C5 012F 5F74 A5F7 1FF7  5291 AF29 C719 124B 61FA
> Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net.   Encrypted e-mail preferred.

 ,''`.   http://www.debian.org/  | http://www.nuit.ca/
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux        | http://simonraven.nuit.ca/
 `. `'                           | PGP key ID: 6169 BE0C 0891 A038