Re: VPN between 2 dynamic ip's ?

Freeswan will resolve domain names for outgoing connections, when a
connection is received, it doesn't use the left/right entry for figuring
out who is connecting. It will use the leftid/rightid to determine who
is connecting (AFAIK). I've setup this type of config with
static/dynamic static/static and dynamic/dynamic

Hope that helps