RE: IPSec VPN

Thanks to all who took time to reply to my questions about the VPN
network.
After reading the articles you directed me at (including the "Freeswan
page" and the "VPN Masquerade HOWTO", I find that it might be a better
idea to not masquerade the VPN client on the WIN2K machine but to
install an VPN client right on the Linux box, that connects my network
to my companies network.

Here are my questions:
- Will any VPN client do? Or do I need to find one that is compatible
with my Extranet Access Client?
- If so which is compatible? Is FreeSWan compatible?
- Which client can you recommend?

Thanks for your help

Jens