Re: IPSec VPN

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 05:40:15PM +0200, Jens Hafner wrote:

> I'm trying to connect my Win2k professional Laptop to my company's VPN.

The VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO has full instructions on the patching of a 2.2
kernel to masquerade IPSEC. It is available at

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO.html

After following the HOWTO my NT4 box works fine using the Nortel client,
however, it maybe makes more sense to upgrade to a 2.4 kernel and use
iptables.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Lift every voice and sing
Till earth and heaven ring,

Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us.
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has bought us.
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on till victory is won.
		-- James Weldon Johnson