opie: configuring server to use particular hash

Hi,

I'm trying to get opie-server|libpam-opie to use sha1 instead of md5,
but I haven't figured out how to do this on the server end.  For the
client end, the -s option seems to be what to use w/ opiekey (though
this doesn't appear to be in the man pages...).

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work?

(The man pages in the .debs seem to be a bit dated and I didn't manage
to find any other relevant documentation.)