Re: Help with Firewall section in the Debian Security Manual

	Consider that the HOWTO is a "moving target" it might reference
packages/software currently available only on testing/unstable. In any case it's ok to
comment on netfilter since users can install a 2.4 kernel even if running stable.
	The Debian Security HOWTO is not directed towards normal users, it's more
oriented towards power-users and administrators. Granted, it might give a false sense
of how/what security is in stable currently. Maybe I should add a disclaimer somewhere
(although difference on distributions are usually commented there too)

	Regards

	Javi