Re: Mailserver HDD organization

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:22:07PM +0100, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 11:04:45PM +0100, kuepper@in-secure.dyn.ee
> wrote:
> >
> > please use qmail, its really the securest MTA you can get.
> >

> please use postfix, since it's as secure as qmail and has a better
> license
we could ask to venema or to bernstein what do the think about that,
so we can make some traffic smtp benchmark too

:-))))

i think it's better to use the MTA you want, with a good conf file
made by yourself and  some firewall rules just to dream sweeter

Samuele

--
Samuele Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.