Re: Using BIND in a chroot enviro?

Tim Haynes wrote:

> Hmmmm. I dislike the word `prejudice' there, even if it does sum my
> approach to non-free up very well.

I understand that feeling, I have it myself, its why I used the term.  I'm
not gonna let myself off the hook anymore than anyone else, I get on my
soapbox regularly and rant against having any NT machines at my place of
employment for much the same reason.  And I have total knee-jerk reactions
when people talk about using this or that proprietary solution.  We all
have prejudices, I feel its usefull to recognise and be comfortable with
that fact, so I can take it into account when I'm trying to be impartial
about something.

> Technical merits are of stuff-all use if the software can't be
> redistributed freely in sensible packages.

"Well thats just like, your opinion, man." ;)  (here's to hoping you've
seen The Big Lebowski)

> > > 2. author write like "alle shit then my"
> >
> > Uh, sure.
>
> Whatever the quote means, I don't need *another* DJB-war barely a fortnight
> after the last one.

Aww, but they contain the same addictive chemical found in the Colonel's
chicken!  Yeah anyway, I just didn't understand the quote either.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing