Re: Proxy arp or bridge ?

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:30:01PM +0200, Daniel Faller wrote:
> On Monday 02 July 2001 18:25, you wrote:
> > ipmasquerading?
>
> No, they have public ip's and I would like to keep this setting. The clients
> config should not change at all.

Then I would go with bridging all the way. I use it here at home to join
100baseT and 10base2 ethernet together. I see no reason why you can't set
up a packet filter on the bridge as well. (I may of course be totally
wrong).

--
Leo Howell                                           M5AKW
freenet:MSK@SSK@2vz8xnhEJyJOlBVNfBEOWaohQFEQAgE/freesite//