Re: Using BIND in a chroot enviro?

I'm not sure its even worth mentioning this, but its a thread on security
and BIND, so here's the ob. plug for Something Better(tm):

http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html

In this case the only thing needed is a single instance of dnscache
listening on an internal interface, no need to open up your network further
at all.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way way without saying squat and now you're trying