Re: Request to review and upload unhide 20210124-2

Hello Samuel

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sending this email so that I can share with you what's going on.
There is one thing to discuss regarding the language issue of unhideGui.py.

Now I'm wondering how to add translation support to the python script unhideGui.py.
It's not difficult to just translate the French texts into English thanks to Google Translate ;)
However, it would be a nice idea to use 'gettext' to add translation support to the python script.
Thus, I am now trying to make changes to it so we can make use of PO files, which could allow us to support not only French or English but other languages.
What do you think about this?

Best,
Fukui