Re: regripper needs source-obnly upload

Dear Eriberto,

thank you very much for the upload and your hint regarding the missing
tag and the typos in the manpage. I corrected both issues, i.e., pushed
the tags and removed the typos.

Very happy to see that you uploaded the package.

Thanks again for your effort in bringing regripper to bookworm.

Best regards,
    Jan