Re: regripper needs source-obnly upload

Hi Jan,

Em sáb., 10 de dez. de 2022 às 12:41, Jan Gru <j4n6ru@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Dear Eriberto,
>
> I want to inform you that I updated the package `regripper' to the
> newest available upstream version. The current one is
>
> 3.0~git20221205.d588019+dfsg-1.
>
> All the packaging files are available in the repo on salsa.debian.org
> [1] and the CI pipeline passes as well.
>
> I would be happy if you could sponsor the package and, thus, bring the
> package to testing.

Thanks a lot for this update. It will make the regripper happy inside
the forensics-all package.

Some considerations:

- Considering that you are the official co-maintainer of the package,
please, drop "Team upload" from debian/changelog. Team upload works
like "QA upload" and should be used by non-co-maintainers only.

- Please, also describe in debian/changelog the changes made in debian/tests/.

There are other details such as to update debian/copyright, quote
"debian/patches/" in debian/changelog, etc. However, considering this
upload is to make regripper available for testing quickly, I will
ignore these details.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Eriberto