Re: regripper needs source-obnly upload

Dear Eriberto,

I want to inform you that I updated the package `regripper' to the
newest available upstream version. The current one is

3.0~git20221205.d588019+dfsg-1.

All the packaging files are available in the repo on salsa.debian.org
[1] and the CI pipeline passes as well.

I would be happy if you could sponsor the package and, thus, bring the
package to testing.

Best regards,
    Jan

---