Re: pyrit package

Hi,

On Thu, 07 Feb 2019, Sophie Brun wrote:

> > I took for granted that as dh_auto_test executes test_pyrit.py this was
> > enough. In fact is the same set of tests executed by autopkgtests.
> >
> > For some reason, there was no need to create a $HOME dir with pbuilder
> > environement.
>
> I don't understand either the differences in behavior.

Somehow the relevant difference is between the environment where the
test failed (autopkgtest with schroot backend from what I understood)
and the environment as used in Debian's ci.debian.net (which uses the
LXC backend AFAIK). But I can't explain that difference.

The reason why it doesn't fail during the build is because PYRIT_CONFIG_FILE
is set in the environment and in that case, it doesn't try to create the
configuration file, see debian/patches/0006-custom-config-file.patch.
Without this, it would have failed at least in sbuild becaue sbuild
voluntarily sets HOME to /nonexistent to catch that kind of unwanted
filesystem access. I don't know if pbuilder does the same.

> OK. we can upload now.

Done.

Cheers,
--