Re: pyrit package

Hi,

On Sun, 03 Feb 2019, Christian Kastner wrote:
> Seeing as master is only a few hours old, and hasn't been tagged yet
> (and probably not even seen yet), I'd even consider rebasing master back
> to 0.4.0-8 and starting the merge over, on a separate branch, and
>
>   (1) Carrying out the upstream switch
>   (2) Updating upstream to 0.5.1+gitxxx
>   (3) Merging in parts of Sophie's changes (but eg: keeping out Vcs-*)
>   (4) Merging in Marcos changes
>
> And when everything is OK, merging the result from this branch into master.
>
> However, I'm not familiar how strict pkg-security is with their repos,
> and whether rebasing (even a rather harmless one, as in this case), is
> strictly forbidden.

We have no strict policy. Feel free to go ahead if you care about this but
it seems to be a lot of work just to clean up a bit the history.

I added you as maintainer to the pyrit project so that you can do
everything yourself. And I unprotected the debian/master branch otherwise
you can't force push.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer