Re: pyrit package

Hi,

Le 06/02/2019 à 23:33, Marcos Fouces a écrit :

> I took for granted that as dh_auto_test executes test_pyrit.py this was
> enough. In fact is the same set of tests executed by autopkgtests.
>
> For some reason, there was no need to create a $HOME dir with pbuilder
> environement.

I don't understand either the differences in behavior.

>>> I push a fix for the autopkgtest today
>> Looks good!
>
> Fine to me, too.

OK. we can upload now.

> I don't know how to proceed with pyrit-opencl. As Christian mentioned,
> it surely depends on pyrit version and needs to be updated. Perhaps it
> is a good idea to ask maintainer to import it to pkg-security.

There is no hurry to update pyrit-opencl.
The only significate difference is:
https://github.com/JPaulMora/Pyrit/commit/17331e373695d51f147e0baa1025eb4f9a3144b5

New pyrit version doesn't break pyrit-opencl.

Pyrit and pyrit-opencl were different projects but now J.P. Mora
includes the modules in the pyrit package. So I think we should see
with the maintainer if he's ok to remove the source package pyrit-opencl
and build the binary package pyrit-opencl with the source package pyrit.

Sophie