Re: pyrit package

Hi all,

On 01.02.19 15:36, Sophie Brun wrote:
> It would be great to upload it quickly to have it in Buster.

Seeing as the time window for Buster was indeed extremely short, I went
ahead and uploaded a version that fixes the FTBFS from #906555 by
incorporating a simple patch taken from the other/newer upstream.

I also did some housekeeping/updating, nothing unusual. A large part of
that work was already done by others (Sophie, thanks for the NMU fixing
that other FTBFS).

I did not try building the 0.5-based version yet because I feel uneasy
switching upstreams or updating to a new version without having looked
at the code, or having run the program, at all.

Furthermore, there seems to be 0.5 work done by both Sophie and Marcos
that should be merged first, if possible.

However, seeing as Sophie has a working 0.5 for Kali, perhaps the
simplest solution would be just go from there?

All my changes have been pushed to the current git repo within PAPT.

I'm ready to hand off the package now, please let me know how you want
to proceed. If you need anything for Buster, my availability this week
is quite good.

Regards,
Christian