nmap: copyright check, repack (Re: nmap: help wanted?)

Just for confirmation:
I'm following the discussion, and although i did not reply, i'm in favor of
all the changes.

Thanks *a lot* Lukas for catching this problem with copyright, you are
doing an awesome work on pkg-sec.

I remember i started a DEP-5 compliant copyright, but ended up giving up
and i don't have anything left to help you.

By the time i end my other activities (mtr, thc-ipv6 and wafw00f), i can
help you with DEP-5, but i think its not gonna be too soon.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>