nmap: copyright check, repack (Re: nmap: help wanted?)

Hi,

I've pushed all changes I made to nmap just now.

On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:53:30 +0200
Lukas Schwaighofer <lukas at schwaighofer.name> wrote:

> My plan is now to:
> * repack, removing as much as possible
> * create the DEP-5 copyright for the remaining files
> which I hope to finish by the end of the weekend.  That version should
> then be suitable for an upload.

I've done that and the process was quite smooth.  It even revealed a
small bug which I reported upstream and fixed [1].  The license for
debian/* files is now my only outstanding TODO for this upload.

For autoreconf, I've decided to limit it to the directories we need
(otherwise it would break once we revert the repack).

Review of the changes is appreciated :) .  I have added a notice to
both debian/copyright and debian/changelog regarding the outstanding
license issue (so please do not upload until we have resolved that).

Have a nice weekend
Lukas

[1]?http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2017/q3/163