nmap: copyright check, repack (Re: nmap: help wanted?)

Hello
any other subprojects (like libpcap, libpcre, ?) from the nmap
distribution that we do not use?? This has several advantages:
* Simplifies writing debian/copyright *a lot* (I expect this would
? save me at least ~5 hours of work).? Honestly this is really my main
? motivation here, I'd rather do something more interesting with my
? time (but if it needs to be done I'll still do it over time).

 While I think repack might be good, I also think the waste of time can be reduced to zeto by just copying the copyright files from the respective libraries in the archive. In case of discrepances you might even do something good as fixing some copyright in other packages already in the archive, and this won't hurt :)
But time is limited and repack already necessary, so repack should be done anyway I would guess.
Maybe upstream can drop this file or change it so we will stick again to the same upstream tarball.
G.