Re: Numba not in testing due to lots of autopkgtest errors - how to proceed

On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 02:21:08PM -0800, Diane Trout wrote:

> Ok what I've been doing so far was I did manage to backport all of
> upstreams python 3.11 patches.
>
> Though I did make a mistake in one of them that generated a great deal
> of errors (and more importantly I did find, fix, and pushed the fix for
> that error to salsa)

Thank you deeply for that!

>From the context of hyperspy[1], if it's not too much trouble to at some
point upload what you have to experimental it may help testing how
things are improving for reverse dependencies

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1028548

If you're at a stead point in importing packagse, if it can help I can
try building a new numba package out of git, run the hyperspy test suite
with it, and let you know if things changed since 0.56.4+dfsg-1

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>