Re: Numba not in testing due to lots of autopkgtest errors - how to proceed

Hi

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 at 21:15, Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
> I do not see any real chance to fix all issues in numba right in time
> for the freeze.

I do not want to create work for you by suggesting you temporarily
skip the autopkgtests to get numba to migrate.  I also do not want to
hide problems.

I will hint numba 0.56.4+dfsg-1 to migrate to testing now, despite the
autopkgtest regressions, and file an RC bug so we don't lose track of
this. Please don't upload until this has happened.

Regards
Graham