Re: We are right before the freeze now - please update anything to latest version that needs updating

Hi Andreas, Joost, e.a.,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 03:14:30PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote to debian-med:
> Hi Maarten and others,
>
> as subject says we are right before the freeze since packages need some time
> to migrate to testing to reach the next stable release.  We should upload
> what should be in the next release *right now*.  I've explicitly kept Maarten
> in CC since I have no idea how these package interoperate with each other and
> will not touch these.
>
> Kind regards and thanks to anybody who works hard to make the next stable
> release the best ever.

> The Debian science-linguistics part I've been working on till about 2016 is
> collected at https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ko.vandersloot%40uvt.nl
> .  There's quite some work to do there.  Upstream also has commit and upload
> access, but I don't expect them to make it in time for the release; the future
> of this software in Debian is a bit unclear now.

I'll give it a try today and see how far I can get. Hopefully that's
still in time? There will be ABI changes but at least there are no other
packages in debian that depend on our stack besides our own packages.

If I idneed manage I'll need a sponsor for the final upload.

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Digital Infrastructure

proycon@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x39FE11201A31555C
XMPP:       proycon@anaproy.nl       Matrix: @proycon:matrix.anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon                  IRC: proycon (libera.chat + oftc)
Mastodon:   https://social.anaproy.nl/@proycon   (@proycon@social.anaproy.nl)
ORCID:      https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006
Keyoxide:   https://keyoxide.org/8AC624881EF2AC30C0E68E2C39FE11201A31555C
vCard:      https://proycon.anaproy.nl/proycon.vcf