Re: Help with glbinding

If you need sponsorship and access to the repo, feel free to request them to the Debian Science mailing list.

Cheers,
Ghis

Le dim., oct. 2 2022 at 22:04:07 +0200, Andrea Pappacoda <andrea@pappacoda.it> a écrit :
Il giorno dom 2 ott 2022 alle 20:54:01 +02:00:00, Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Feel free to assist with maintenance of any of my packages under the Debian science team umbrella. You don't need to ask for permission 👍
Thanks for the fast reply, Ghislain! I'll start working on this in a few days. Would you be able to sponsor my first upload and/or grant me DM rights to the package? If you prefer, I can publish my changes in a Salsa fork so that you can take a look at them before trusting me too much :)
--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49